|List 1||List 2||List 3||List 4|
|4:30||Lists close||Lists close||Lists close||Lists close|
This is open to all comers. It will be a pooled round robin advancing 2 from each of the 4 pools, with a double elimination for the final pool.
As our theme is “daughters of the dragon,” each combatant will name a consort before they begin fighting – either a daughter of the dragon who inspires you, or someone who inspires you to be a better daughter of the dragon yourself. The winner and their consort will be presented to the crown at evening court, along with a prize to present to their consort.
You Darn Kids Tournament
Come and prove yourself the greatest whipper-snapper ever to have ever strutted up and down the rapier list. Open to all rapier combatants who have not received a grant-level fencing award or higher. The format will be a straightforward challenge, triple elim taking place immediately following lunch. Graciously being run by Warder Raphael di Merisi.
Format will be determined by the number of entrants. This tournament is open to anyone who has not yet won a fencing tournament within the SCA and on their own honor still considers themselves to be a novice fencer. Graciously being run by Christofle Etienne de Lorraine (Joshua R Carbiener).
A set of center-stage exhibition fencing matches.
- Gregory Bryant vs Wendell of Dark River (dagger fight)
- Maximilion von Fallingbostel vs Rurik the Red (C&T)
- Lucius Antonius Ursus vs Moira Campbell
- Jao Alfonso d’Albuquerque vs Angus O’Nolan
- Constanca Daguia vs Francesca De Felice
- Titus Sharper vs Raphael di Merisi
- Warder Mirabai Sitt al-Sirr vs Gwynneth Verch Leuan
- Seto Gesshuko vs Necu Hawke
- Cailin mac Aonghuis vs Aubelet Trapon
- Darius vs Kai
Come on out and enjoy the fun and spectacle, and help raise some money for the Pennsic Rapier Fund. Graciously being run by Lord Kurro Ookami.
For more information, please contact our Rapier MIC, Lucius Antonius Ursus.